Customer Success Coordinator
Stratics helps Belgian retailers, fundraisers, manufacturers and B2B companies get the most out of data. With proven methodologies and marketing strategies, we know how to optimize our clients' sales results.
With this in mind, we are looking for a full-time Customer Success Coordinator.
You have a passion for Data Driven Marketing and are genuinely interested in creating and executing high-performance marketing plans with measurable results for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the creation and follow-up of multi-channel marketing and communication campaigns
- You are responsible for operational follow-up: you translate client briefings into concrete actions for the operational team, you follow up campaigns closely and are proactive in communicating with the client.
- You will work closely with our clients, the Data Strategy Manager and the Insights Team and provide support as needed.
- You have the ability to apply analytical and problem-solving thinking.
- The talent to translate the numbers to our clients in a clear way.
- You will be responsible for interpreting campaign reports and dashboards.
- You will contribute to the improvement of actions and campaigns of our clients based on insights and benchmarks obtained.
- You look for opportunities with our customers.
- You have several years of proven successful commercial experience, preferably in retail, which is more important to us than your degree.
- You have an eye for detail, strong planning and organizational skills.
- You can conduct a thorough needs analysis and also enthusiastically demonstrate how smart use of customer behavior insights can lead to structural performance improvements.
- You have analytical skills.
- You can manage multiple priorities effectively.
- You are able to bridge the gap between business & technology.
- Experience with Excel and pivot tables is a must
- Experience with Power BI is a plus
- Experience in consulting or service-oriented environments
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience with Social Media and Marketing Automation Tools is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch, knowledge of French and English is an asset.
- You like being part of a team with other top colleagues. You find the atmosphere on the shop floor at least as important as the content of your job. You like to have fun during and after work. Work hard you can, but play hard just as much!
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial, commercial and results-oriented and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- You enjoy working in a team. Stronger together than alone!
- You are curious, critical and problem-solving.
- Open communication, enthusiasm, drive and sense of responsibility are part of your personality.
- You are looking for a flat organization where initiative is welcome and a lot is still possible.
- You are open minded and have a sense of humor. Fun in the workplace is very important to you!
- You enjoy consulting with the team and our customers to come up with the best solutions together
- You like to figure things out and are interested about how things work "under the hood."
What do you get from us?
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution to interesting high-impact projects and support Belgian retailers who want to get the most out of data-driven marketing and guide them in digitalization.
- A job in a company working with top technology.
- A competitive salary package and more...
- A very nice workplace.
- Advancement opportunities in a young and ambitious company
"*" indicates required fields