Medior .NET/React Developer
Your dream job
Solving complex problems and developing innovative solutions for our customers energizes you. Working with a team of like-minded professionals to manage the full lifecycle of software projects, from idea to implementation, gives you satisfaction. You are always looking for ways to standardize and automate processes, and you strive to constantly improve the user experience of our Marketing Innovation Platform.
In addition to the hard work, there is also time for relaxation. For example, we organize weekly drinks, lunches and team building events to foster a great working atmosphere.
Our dream candidate
As a full-stack .NET developer, you will be responsible for developing high-quality software applications from start to finish. You will work closely with our dynamic team and contribute to the full life cycle of software projects.
You will collaborate on the further development of our Marketing Innovation Platform (MIP).
The visual element of this platform is a React application (MyMip) where users can access their data and do various marketing actions based on it. The backend is written in .NET.
You will help lead the transition to more standardization and automation so that the customer has more and more possibilities in My Mip.
You are open-minded and have a sense of humor.
Fun in the workplace is very important to you!
- Develop a strategy to increase autonomy on the platform.
- Advice on options for automation of modules and features.
- Investigate solutions that can increase scalability.
- Develop a long-term plan with proposals for a future-proof service/product.
- Supervise the development of new data-driven tools, including prototyping, testing and analyzing results.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with .NET Framework and .NET (Core)
- Thorough knowledge of SQL Server (Stored procedures)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with React (JS)
- Experience with GIT
- Good command of Dutch and English, both oral and written
- You can work independently and autonomously
- Experience with REST integrations
- Interest in technology
- Experience with CLR Stored Procedures.
- Some affinity for web design
- Experience with Jenkins
- Interest in marketing
- Knowledge of SOAP
What do you get from us?
The chance to shape your development career and grow as fast as we do. You get a personal training budget that you can spend as you see fit, as long as it respects your skills.
Challenging and fun projects for the most influential brands and companies out there.
The opportunity to work for a company with the ambition, drive and potential of a start-up.
A comprehensive salary package, complemented by a host of fringe benefits such as net expense reimbursements, meal vouchers, cell phone subscription, etc.
"*" indicates required fields
Never before have businesses had more technology and data at their disposal than today.
Stratics is a data-driven company that helps clients get the most out of their sales and marketing activities and maximize customer engagement. We do this out of a great passion for all things insights-driven decision making.
For our clients, we bring together masses of data from different sources and systems to gather insights about customer behavior and engagement from there.
Our clients can work, along with our experts and tools, to gather strategic and tactical insights to take better and targeted actions.
Besides the hard work, there is also time for relaxation. Thus, we organize weekly drinks, lunches and team-buildings to promote the fine working atmosphere.