Your mission, our mission
From data to growth
In data-driven marketing, marketing actions are based on the data of (potential) customers. Gut feeling and intuition are replaced by data.
Collecting data, analyzing it and extracting insights from it creates an accurate picture of your customers' and prospects' behavior.
With a data-driven policy, marketing becomes personal. The individual needs of your customers and prospects are your guide.
"Where there is data smoke, there is business fire"
What is Stratics working on?
Efficient (sales) actions through a clear data-driven marketing strategy
You can contact Stratics for questions such as:
- How do I measure the success of my actions?
- How can I increase my customers' loyalty?
- How can I reach more customers with relevant info?
- What (more) can I do with my collected data?
- Which promotion works best for which type of customer?
- How do I calculate my customer's monetary value?
- How do I apply privacy laws to my marketing strategy?
- What communication strategy do I best apply, what frequency, what tool, what channels,...
- How can we best engage with our customers?
- Which channels do I deploy for which customer (group)?
- How do I get started?
Our strategic pillars
The first step to becoming a data-driven organization is ensuring that data is centralized, accessible and qualitative. Whether your organization stands or falls has everything to do with a good data policy.More on data management
Data visualization and analysis
Our experts show you who your customers are and how they behave towards your brand. We help you answer the question of which customer to approach, at what time, with which offer and through which channel.More on visualization
A quick update regarding the changes to Yahoo and Gmail in February
As we enter February, a little summary of what has happened with both Yahoo and Gmail: some changes are being made on their platforms. Although these updates are...Read more
How well do you know your customer?
Do you also feel like you don't know your customer well yet, despite sitting on a gold mine of data? In a world awash in data, you ask...Read more
RAK: Random Act of Kindness
It provides an ideal framework for applying data analytics in your marketing strategy. With the explosive growth of available data and advanced analytics tools, it is crucial to use this information...Read more
Sign up for the newsletter
What really matters, we like to tell you.
We don't guarantee you a weekly newsletter, but we do guarantee content that matters.